Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting Started

Recently, I've loved reading some of my friends' blogs (this could be in part due to the fact that I sit at a computer all day and am constantly looking for things to pass the time...), and I think it is high time that I start one of my own. The problem is, I don't really think I have much to write about yet. Sure, I've been some places and have many interests, but I'm not traveling. I'm not a food connoisseur. I don't have an outlet for my music or singing. I really have little expertise in anything (other than my English Literature degree, but even that only gets me so far). I don't really have an exciting life to merit another taking note. Yet, the drive to write moves me to create this blog.

I've decided to make this my forum for writing on whatever may be interesting me at the moment. It may be as simple whatever is on my mind that day, or as complicated as my take on the controversial issues of our times. Whatever the case, I hope that it may interest readers. I'll gladly take suggestions for subject matter :)

Thank you to anyone who would take the time to read this initial post. I hope it gives you an idea of where I'm coming from and why I do this.

No comments: