Friday, February 27, 2009

It's the WEEKEND!

This week has come to a close with open arms. Here are the top 5 things I am looking forward to/want to get done this weekend (in no particular order):

1. Clean my room and do some laundry.

My room has been a mess for far too long and I recognize this. Also, I do not want to get into the fiasco of a couple of weeks ago where I had to do about three loads of laundry and had absolutely no clean underwear left.

2. Read.

I read every night before I go to bed, but usually I only get through a chapter if that before zonking out with the book on top of me. I really want to take a good chunk of time this weekend to just read (and maybe even finish!) the book I started a few weeks ago now, Until We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis. Maybe it will even give me something to write about!

3. Eat some meat.

It's the first Friday in Lent, so of course I am craving a hamburger right now.

4. Not think about my application.

I spoke to the woman on the phone today and they have received all my application materials and now I just have to wait it out. I should know in about two weeks if I have made it in to the program and I'm really hoping that a decision about the Fellowship will come with it. But its out of my hands now, so I have to stop getting all nervous about it, say a few quick prayers, and get it out of my head.

5. Spend time with people I love.

This includes my family (mom, dad, JP, Ellie, Lauren), Scott, the Collyers if they can come back, Stephanie, possibly some high school friends, and whoever else I end up encountering this weekend!

No comments: