Monday, September 14, 2009

Last Monday at the Office

Even though I have complained from time to time about my job, I am really starting to feel sad to be leaving here. Not for the job itself, but rather for the people and how comfortable I've become here. I'm also really excited to really center my life around my studies and to be going in a direction that is best for me. Going for a masters in Catholic Studies might not be appealing to many people, and perhaps even confusing for those who don't know me well, but I truly think that I have received so many small hints and blessing that I am doing what is right for me, that this can't be wrong. Everything seems to be falling into place so well! Not only did some other job possibilities come through right when I was on the brink of feeling like I need to quit work, but I have just been meeting with so many amazing people that I will have been blessed to know.

Your continued prayers and support are greatly appreciated!

No comments: