Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Goodbye and Hello!

It's a good day. Today I received an opportunity to be a nanny for a fabulous family in St. Paul. I am so excited by this prospect, and thrilled that it came just in time as I start classes this week. It is such a relief to know that my crazy crazy schedule will probably only last about two weeks. I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity.

I'm also so excited at the prospect of starting my classes this week. I finished the first book that I needed to read and I am well on my way to completing the other reading I need to have done as I start this week. Tonight I will be at the orientation meeting for my program.

I really happy that my prayers (and all of yours for me!) have paid off and that everything is falling into place right when it should.

More updates to come as the week continues.

No comments: